Waffle Blog

waf·fle,1 A light crisp battercake baked in a waffle iron.
waf·fle,2 Evasive or vague speech or writing.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blogger of the week, Waffle style.

So I think that it may be time to start a special her at WB, start small ya know. I've found that in my constant searching I often run across fellow bloggers that have very useful information. So what to do with these fellow up an comers than try to pull to gather. So today's featured blogger is the Krypt0ni4n blog.

In the past Krypt0ni4n has featured posts of the technological persuasion very similar to that which I try and provide through Waffle Blog. I stumbled upon the blog through a post on anonymous web proxies (Proxy Bypasser).

Keep it up Ernest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home